Caroling at Brookdale and Soup Potluck
December 9, 2018
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Beginning Sunday, November 25, our Giving Tree will be up and we invite you to take a gift tag in order to provide a wrapped gift to a resident of Brookdale Senior Living Facility.
On December 9, we welcome your hearts and voices as we take the wrapped gifts to Brookdale and sing Christmas carols with the residents, followed by a soup potluck in the Gathering Place at OBC. Contact: Jeff Dionise
- What songs are we singing?
Song sheets will be handed out before we leave together (Ron Comoglio will lead the caroling)
- What time should I arrive at OBC?
2:00pm (in time to drop off your soup, gather presents from the giving tree, go over a few logistics and pray).
- What time are we leaving OBC together for Brookdale Senior Living Facility?
- What time does the caroling begin at Brookdale?
- What time are we going to eat soup?
We'll meet back at OBC directly after caroling and gift-giving for soup and fellowship.
- Can I come if I didn't get a chance to buy a gift or make soup?
Yes, we welcome your hearts and voices in sharing the joy of the season with others.